The world of apprenticeships has changed; opening up more opportunities than ever before – for your employees and for you.
The University of Hull has created a suite of Degree Apprenticeship programmes, up to Masters Level, designed to add value to your organisation and allow you to invest in your staff and manage new talent, which can bring considerable value to your organisation and the wider economy. Our Degree Apprenticeships are designed to deliver all-round learning that builds skills and fits alongside full-time work. If you’re a large organisation, the cost of Degree Apprenticeships might be covered already through your apprencticeship levy. For smaller businesses, 90% of the costs of a degree apprenticeship are fundable.
The University of Hull is delighted to invite you to attend a breakfast event for employers to find out how your organisation can benefit from Degree Apprenticeships, and to become amongst the first organisations in North Yorkshire to:
- see how Degree Apprenticeships work at the University of Hull
- understand how to generate value from your Apprenticeship Levy or access funding
- hear from an employer about how they implemented the Apprenticeship Levy to meet a large part of their workforce needs, and what benefits the Apprentices brought to their organisation
- hear from our academics about the range of programmes that we currently offer and what’s coming soon
- join us and other employers over breakfast and networking and get your questions answered
Refreshments will be available from 7am including breakfast baps, tea, coffee and orange juice. If you have any specific dietary requirements please let us know.
Parking is available on the Spa Forecourt and on the approach road Spa Drive. Charges apply from 9am to 6pm.
READY? THEN LET’S GET STARTED.
Contact our local North Yorkshire Partnership Hub for further details: email@example.com or call 01723 383880
See our website for more details on our Degree Apprenticeship offer: http://www.hull.ac.uk/work-with-us/business-services/apprenticeships/apprenticeships.aspx